# How to cancel or edit your Ânimo subscription
If at any time you need to make any changes to your Ânimo Premium sobscription, don't worry, it's super simple! 😃
- Go to play.google.com;
- Make sure you're logged in with the correct Google Account;
- On the left, select Subscriptions;
- Select Animo;
- Tap Cancel subscription on the bottom of the page.
If you are subscribed to an app, the future renewals will be cancelled in case of removal from Google Play. Previous subscription fees will not be reimbursed.
# What happens after cancelling?
When you cancel your subscription, you can still access all of the content for the remaining time on that subscription cycle.
For example, if you subscribe for a year on January 1st and cancel your subscription on July 1st:
- You'll have access to all Premium features up until December 31st
- On January 1st of the following year, there will be no new charge to your card
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store;
- Tap on Apple ID on the top of the screen (you might need to start a new session with your Apple ID);
- Scroll down and tap Subscriptions;
- Select Ânimo;
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can change to a different type of subscription or tap "Cancel subscription" to cancel your existing one. If you cancel your subscription, it will end on the last day of the ongoing cycle.